American Academy of Psychotherapists 62nd Annual Institute & Conference - The Psychotherapy Relationship: What Works? 2017 (AAP 2017)
- Venue: The Eldorado Hotel
- Location: Santa Fe View Map
- Start Date: October 18, 2017
- End Date: October 23, 2017
- CME Accredited: No
- Click Here to Visit Website...
62nd Annual Institute & Conference of the American Academy of Psychotherapists, October 18-23, 2017, in Santa Fe, New Mexico. Our theme is, “The Psychotherapy Relationship: What Works?” Our plenary speakers are John C. Norcross, Anthony Bateman, and Phillip Shaver. We have dozens of workshops for practical application of empirically validated knowledge about the psychotherapy relationship. This is an opportunity for staff and students to actually experience some of the things they have been studying and teaching. There is also still time to submit proposals for three hour workshops on the theme. In addition, advanced graduate students and new professionals can apply for a $1000 scholarship to the conference.
View map of hotel location.
If you would like to register for this conference, or obtain further information or a letter of invitation to this conference, please follow the links above. TheConferenceWebsite service does not accept bookings for conferences, travel arrangements, housing or accommodation. Please follow the links above for the relevant conference information.Join TheConferenceWebsite here for more Conferences in your Medical Specialty
Other conferences you may be interested in...
- Swiss Society for Psychiatry and Psychotherapy Annual Congress 2017
- Royal Australian and New Zealand College of Psychiatrists Section of Psychotherapy Annual Conference 2017
- 17th WPA World Congress of Psychiatry “Psychiatry of the 21st Century: Context, Controversies and Commitment” 2017
- 40th International Association for Psychoanalytic Self Psychology Annual International Conference 2017 - Empathic Depths and Relational Leaps: Creating Therapeutic Possibility
- International Society for Traumatic Stress Studies 33rd Annual Meeting 2017 -Trauma and Complexity: From Self to Cells